PATIENT VISITING HOURS
Visitors visiting hours for Rooms/Wards specified below:
Morning: 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm
Evening: 4.00 pm to 7.30 pm
Visitors visiting hours for ICU's specified below:
Morning: 7.00 am to 7.15 am
Evening: 5.00 pm to 5.15 pm
VISITORS RULES FOR ICU
We take pride in providing the absolute best patient care. In order to meet these high standards, the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) has implemented several rules to better serve our patients and their loved ones. Please follow the visitation times for the ICU in which your loved one is in
- Please follow the instructions given by the ICU staffs while visiting the ICU
- To prevent infection and ensure patient safety, we ask that all visitors must wash their hands.
- Visitors must switch off their mobile phones because Mobile phones may interfere with the electrical equipment used in the ICU
- While you are visiting in the ICU, we encourage that you remain calm and supportive to the patient.
GENERAL VISITORS RULES
Please follow the rules below and assist us in maintaining a peaceful environment for our patients and facilities:
- Visitors are strictly prohibited in OTs and Dialysis Unit.
- It is important for your visitors to be considerate towards other patients while they are visiting. Please remember that other patients may be wishing to rest or sleep during visiting hours.
- Please keep conversation and activities in the hallway short. Being quiet outside the patient rooms is important to ensure the comfort of our patients and families.
- Visitors and bystanders are not allowed to bring their own personal electronic gadgets like DVD, music system, etc.
- Television with common or cable TV connections are provided in all patient rooms and public areas of the hospital.
- Smoking is not permitted in the hospital or within 50 feet of the buildings, entranceways, balconies and/or courtyards Similarly, the hospital policy strictly prohibits consumption of alcohol, Pan etc in anywhere in the hospital premises.
- Patients and visitor are requested not to take any photographs inside the hospital.
- The hospital employees have been instructed not to accept any tip or gratuity from patients or visitors, because as a service organization, we wish to extend every courtesy to you. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining this policy.
- Patient/Visitors are allowed to park in specific parking areas at the hospital. Unauthorized parking in restricted areas is prohibited
- If you have any Complaints/suggestions regarding any hospital service please inform to our 24 Hours PRO office near casualty. They will try to resolve any problems quickly.This will not affect your hospital treatment in any way.
- As water & electricity is very precious today, judicious use of water & electricity is highly appreciable.